What does your self portrait look like?
This is my most recent. Over the past four years (since I started painting), I have created various self portraits in different sizes, shades and colours. Self portraits for an important indication of where I am at spiritually, mentally and emotionally. Colours are so important to me, brighter the colours the higher I am vibrating darker the colours the lower I am vibrating. There is no need for black in my life.
This painting is so vibrant, so joyful, so right for where I am right now. It is the essence of me, balanced, vibrant and on my path with two feet firmly planted on the ground. Joy!
My choice of colours:
- Magenta – unconditional love and joy
- Fluro pink – playful and vibrant (also my Hong Kong chapter of my life)
- Baby pink – love and peace
- Orange – creativity
- Turquoise – open communication and clarity
- Sand – neutral, calm, and relaxed
- White – purity and harmony
What colours would you use?
I am here
#colours #selfportrait #joy #vibrance #colourtherapy